Dovetail provides bespoke regulatory solutions and we have developed such systems for the following regulatory environments:
- Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 FIC (Allergen/calories on Foods System (“MenuCal”), Food Safety Authority of Ireland, Food Standards Scotland, Food Standards Agency Northern Ireland)
- Regulation of Lobbying Act 2015 (Register of Lobbying, Standards in Public Office)
- Railway Safety Act 2015 (Fixed Penalty Notices, Irish Rail)
- Light Railway Regulation of Travel and Use Bye-laws 2015 (Standard Fares System, Transdev)
- Inland Fisheries Act 2010 (Irish Angling Licences, Logbook Returns, Fisheries Management System, Inland Fisheries Ireland)
- The TaxSaver Commuter Ticket Scheme put in place by the Finance Act 1999 (Transport Infrastructure Ireland)
- Bus Atha Cliath Bye Laws (Fixed Payment Notices, Dublin Bus)
- World Rugby Regulation 22 (Global system for ensuring Artificial Turf Standards, World Rugby Ltd)
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (Compliance Auditing, Antaris Consulting)
- Safety Health and Welfare at Work Regulations, 1993 (System for Reporting Accidents in the Workplace, Health and Safety Authority Ireland)
Designing and developing regulatory systems poses unique challenges which are often not understood or appreciated by other software solutions providers. Transposing legislation into a compliant and user-friendly system requires careful interpretation and solution design.
Dovetail has rich and proven expertise in designing and developing solutions that implement regulations and legislation.
Please contact us for a discussion of your regulation/legislation challenges and how Dovetail can help you meet them.
(Thanks to Gary Barber for the image.)