We've been using the InfluxDb time-series database for almost a year now on one of our projects and it works pretty nicely even though it still didn't hit the v1.0 mark.
We started our InfluxDb journey with v0.8.7 and thus far even though we wanted to, there wasn't an easy way to migrate to v0.9.x. We however came to a point where we needed to upgrade in order to implement new features required by the project.
The first step to take was to see if there are any .Net libraries that supported InfluxDb v0.9 and the one we've been using from start seemed to be the best one. The problem was it wasn't updated for quite a while and it didn't support the latest InfluxDb versions.
So, I decided to fork it, refactor it and make it work with the latest InfluxDb. The code can be found on GitHub, it's under MIT licence and there is also a NuGet package on nuget.org. The integration tests are all working again and the docs have been updated. Rejoice!
In the future, my plan for the library is to support the rest of the TICK stack layers as well as their API's get more stable.
We're also planning on open-sourcing the migration tool that we developed and used to migrate the data from v0.8 to v0.9 in hope it might help someone else as well. :)